Big kids are ready for big things…like a musical adventure they’ll never forget: our Campfire Sing-Along Ukulele Camp!
We’ll fill their week with music, movement, crafts, and fun – and send them home with a ukulele to keep!
Ages 6-9: Two-Hour Camp x Four Days
We recommend this class for children going into 1st grade through going into 3rd grade.
Classes include ukulele instruction, music & movement, center time, crafts, and a performance at the end of the week!
Ages 8-11: One-Hour Camp x Four Days
We recommend this class for children going into 3rd grade through going into 5th grade.
Classes include ukulele instruction, crafts, and a performance at the end of the week!
Click column heading to sort by location, theme, age group, and more; click an individual class for details and to enroll.
- Priority enrollment for current students is now through March 31. Enrollment opens to the public April 1.
- Current families: contact your educator for your priority access code.
- Tuition is due at the time of enrollment and is non-refundable.
- Save $10 for siblings enrolled in the same camp.
- Use code UKESIB for each child.
- If your child already has a ukulele, use code UKULELE at the time of enrollment to save $40.
- You may transfer to a different camp week if you contact us at least 24 hours before the camp begins.
- Masks may be required for this class, based on availability of vaccines for children under 5 and community transmission levels. Exact mask requirements for this class will be sent the Sunday before your class is scheduled.
- Late cancelations, no-shows, and absences will not be credited, rescheduled, or refunded.
- Classes not meeting minimum enrollment 24 hours prior to class time will be canceled and refunded.