Big kids are ready for big things…like our ukulele drop-off camp and the musical adventure of a lifetime: A Hawaiian Ukulele class!
We recommend this class for children going into 1st grade through going into 3rd grade. Classes include ukulele instruction, music & movement, center time, crafts, and a performance at the end of the week!
Ages 8-11 (we recommend going into 3rd Grade through going into 5th Grade):
We recommend this class for children going into 3rd grade through going into 5th grade. Classes include ukulele instruction, crafts, and a performance at the end of the week!
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
- Our summer classes are held in June in KCMO and July in Lenexa.
- Hawaiian Ukulele class tuition is a one-time, non-refundable fee, paid at the time of enrollment.
- Tuition includes four daily classes, supplemental materials, and a ukulele to keep!
- Already have a ukulele? Contact us at the time of enrollment for a $40 tuition discount.
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-us family enrolls.