“Dance, soccer, music…we can’t do it all!”
From the moment you became a parent, you wanted the best for your child. In class, we engage your child in music and movement activities that also promote language, social and emotional skills, early math and early literacy, physical coordination, creativity, and more. Plus, your child will learn basic music vocabulary and notation—all setting the stage for future school success and formal music lessons. Parents join the fun for the final activities. The Kindermusik@Home digital home materials extend the benefits all week long with music from class, activities for the whole family, and each month’s story.
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
For additional options, visit our Level 3 page.
The following Level 3 classes are appropriate for ages 3-5:
- Wednesdays at 9:45 in Overland Park/Leawood
- Saturdays at 11:15 in KCMO
- Saturdays at 11:45 in Overland Park/Leawood
- Tuition is $62 per child, per month.
- Classes run continuously, September through May. Enroll anytime!
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; a welcome gift at your first School Year class; new music every four weeks via the Kindermusik App; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; and fun holiday celebration classes!
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Enjoy unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.