“Dance, soccer, music…we can’t do it all!”
From the moment you became a parent, you wanted the best for your child. In class, we engage your child in music and movement activities that also promote language, social and emotional skills, early math and early literacy, physical coordination, creativity, and more. Plus, your child will learn basic music vocabulary and notation—all setting the stage for future school success and formal music lessons. Parents join the fun for the final activities. The Kindermusik@Home digital home materials extend the benefits all week long with music from class, activities for the whole family, and each month’s story.
Looking for summer classes? Click “Summer Programs” above!
2019-2020 classes, running September 7, 2019 through May 16, 2020:
- Location Key:
LUMC=Lenexa United Methodist Church
SAEC = St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
- Price is per child, per month and includes tuition and home materials.
- Classes run continuously, September through May. Enroll anytime!
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; a new CD every four weeks, featuring our class music; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; fun holiday celebration classes in October, December, and February; and a Kindermusik Graduation and Family Fun Festival in May.
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Enjoy lifetime unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.
Should you enroll your 4- to 6-year-old in Level 4 or Level 5? Info coming soon!