- Saturday, 9/7: First day of classes
- Saturday, 10/12: No classes in Lenexa (Chili Challenge)
- Saturday, 10/19: No classes in KCMO (KC Marathon)
- 10/24-31: Halloween Celebrations
- Our classrooms will be very spooky this week! Please dress your child in his/her costume and bring a treat for each child in class (we will provide you with a list ahead of time); be sure we are aware of any food allergies beforehand.
- Thursday afternoon/evening classes will celebrate 10/24, and will not have class 10/31. Thursday morning classes will celebrate 10/31.
- 11/1-12/7: Fall Service Project
- This fall, we will be donating new and unwrapped toys to Toys for Tots. Thank you for your participation and generosity!
- 11/25-30: Thanksgiving Break
- 12/16-21: Pajama Week!
- Wear your warmest and fuzziest pajamas to help us celebrate the holiday season together. You won’t want to miss this!
- 12/23-1/5: Winter Break
- No matter what holidays you celebrate, we hope you enjoy this time with your families. See you in 2020!
- Monday, 1/6: Classes resume
- 2/10-15: Valentine Parties
- Can you feel the love? Please bring a valentine for each child in class (we will provide you with a list ahead of time), and be sure we are aware of any food allergies beforehand.
- 3/16-21: Spring Break
- Monday, 3/30: Summer 2020 & School Year 2020-2021 enrollment begins for currently enrolled families
- Enrollment opens to the public April 13.
- Summer classes begin June 1 in KCMO and July 6 in Lenexa.
- School Year classes begin September 12.
- 4/1-30: Spring Service Project
- This year’s beneficiary is Happy Bottoms, a local diaper bank. Please bring in diapers – they can be in opened packages – or a monetary donation. Let’s try and beat our donation record of over 3,000 diapers!
- 5/4-9: Last Week of Classes, Level 5
- 5/11-16: Original last week of classes (moved to continuous online classes due to COVID-19)
- 5/16: 3:00pm Young Child Graduation
While meeting in person is not available due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to offer live, online, interactive classes for our families! To help support our families while activities for little ones are limited, we will continue holding online classes until it is safe for in-person activities to resume. Join our mailing list here for the latest info on our studio!
Our fall session starts September 7. Stay tuned for enrollment opportunities!