“I’d love for my child to play an instrument – maybe piano, violin, or guitar. But is now the right time?”
In Level 5, your budding musician will develop crucial skills in singing and vocal development, focused listening, playing instruments, and reading and composing music. Creative movement or dances are combined with music fundamentals for the perfect pressure-free preparation for piano, violin, or voice classes.
Our first year of Level 5 introduces the glockenspiel, a pre-keyboard instrument. In Year 2, we learn the two-string dulcimer, a stringed instrument, and the recorder, a wind instrument. At the end of our two-year program, you’ll be fully equipped to decide which direction to take next in your musical journey – and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Through a variety of interactive, fun, and engaging activities, students explore many facets of the musical experience, including speaking, singing, moving, dancing, listening, creating and playing instruments as well as learning basic musical notation.
<1--Looking for summer classes? Check out our summer offerings here!–>
Note: Level 5, Year 1 classes are listed as Level 4 below. Level 5, Year 2 classes are listed as Level 5 below.
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
- Tuition is $62 per child, per month.
- Fall materials fee of $75 will be charged September 1 (or at the time of enrollment, whichever is later).
- Spring materials fee of $55 will be charged January 1.
- Due to the progressive nature of this curriculum, we do not accept new enrollments after October 1.
- Satisfactory completion of Year 1 is a prerequisite of Year 2.
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; a welcome gift at your first School Year class; new music every four weeks via the Kindermusik App; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; and fun holiday celebration classes!
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Enjoy unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.