“I’d love for my child to play an instrument – maybe piano, violin, or guitar. But is now the right time?”
In our Kindermusik Musicians classes, your budding musician will develop crucial skills in singing and vocal development, focused listening, playing instruments, and reading and composing music. Creative movement or dances are combined with music fundamentals for the perfect pressure-free preparation for piano, violin, or voice classes.
Our first year of Kindermusik Musicians introduces the glockenspiel, a pre-keyboard instrument. In the second year, we learn the two-string dulcimer, a stringed instrument, and the recorder, a wind instrument. At the end of our two-year program, you’ll be fully equipped to decide which direction to take next in your musical journey – and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Through a variety of interactive, fun, and engaging activities, students explore many facets of the musical experience, including speaking, singing, moving, dancing, listening, creating and playing instruments as well as learning basic musical notation.
2023-2024 School Year Classes – starting September 2023
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
- Tuition is $80 per child, per month.
- A materials fee of $65 will be added to your first tuition payment.
- Due to the progressive nature of this curriculum, we do not accept new enrollments after October 1.
- Satisfactory completion of Year 1 is a prerequisite of Year 2.
- Membership benefits include 60-minute weekly classes; full sets of beautifully produced materials and instruments; a special birthday gift; and fun holiday celebration classes!
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Enjoy unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.