“His imagination is going wild!
What’s the best choice for my energetic preschooler?”
Each week in class we combine your preschooler’s natural love of music, storytelling, and imaginative play with age-appropriate activities that introduce early music concepts and foster independence, social and emotional skills, language growth, and self-control. We also connect you with other parents who share in the wonder of parenting a preschooler. Parents join class for the final activities. The Kindermusik@Home digital home materials bring the music, activities, and each month’s story everywhere you go. The repetition enhances the learning—and the fun!
Looking for summer classes? Click “Summer Programs” above!
2019-2020 classes, running September 7, 2019 through May 16, 2020:
- Location Key:
LUMC=Lenexa United Methodist Church
SAEC = St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
- Price is per child, per month and includes tuition and home materials.
- Classes run continuously, September through May. Enroll anytime!
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; a new CD every four weeks, featuring our class music; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; fun holiday celebration classes in October, December, and February; and a Kindermusik Graduation and Family Fun Festival in May.
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Enjoy lifetime unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.