“My baby hears music and starts to bounce and giggle!”
Sound familiar? We’ve got lots more bounces and giggles, hugs and kisses for you and your little one.
Cuddle, bounce, and bop with your baby in Kindermusik’s newest curriculum. Whether your baby is five weeks or five months, this class will be perfect for you! With age-appropriate activities for newborns, infants and crawlers, this parent-child music and movement class will help you strengthen those early parent-child bonds, understand your baby’s development, and heavily focus on child development and communication with your baby. You and your baby will enjoy instrument play, dance, exploration time, and together time—and you’ll get expert advice and parenting resources based on the most recent research in baby development.
2023-2024 School Year Classes – starting September 2023
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
For additional options, visit our Level 1 page.
The following Level 1 classes are appropriate for ages 0-2:
- Tuesdays at 9:45 in Overland Park/Leawood
- Wednesdays at 9:45 in Overland Park/Leawood
- Thursdays at 9:30 in Lenexa
- Saturdays at 9:15 in KCMO
- Saturdays at 9:30 in Lenexa
- Tuition is $72 per child, per month.
- Classes run continuously, September through May. Enroll anytime!
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; new music every four weeks via the Kindermusik App; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; and fun holiday celebration classes!
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- We are happy to offer a sibling discount of $10 per child!
- Enjoy unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.