“Life with more than one child is hectic.
How can we make music class fun for the whole family?”
This class is a blast. We sometimes joke that the real name for the class should be “Family Hugging With Music” because a lot of the time, that’s what brothers and sisters do most in this happy, energetic environment. (They also sing, jump, dance, and play instruments, but mostly, it’s lots and lots of love between siblings and parents.)
Your Licensed Kindermusik Educator will help you and your children channel that sibling synergy with musical activities that are fun for every age. From newborn to grandpa and everyone in between, there’s something for all to enjoy.
The highlight of every family class is the “Family Jam.” This is where we bring out a big box of assorted instruments (drums, triangles, maracas, and more) and give your children some time for free exploration. And in an effort to help you sing your way through week, we’ll give you forever access to Kindermusik@Home digital music, books, activities, and more.
2019-2020 classes, running September 7, 2019 through May 16, 2020:
- Siblings under 6 months of age attend Mixed-Age class free of charge!
- Classes run continuously, September through May. Enroll anytime!
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; a new CD every four weeks, featuring our class music; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; fun holiday celebration classes in October, December, and February; and a Kindermusik Graduation and Family Fun Festival in May.
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- Enjoy lifetime unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.