“Is there a class that works for kids of any age?”
In our Mixed-Age classes, a Licensed Kindermusik Educator will guide you and your children through musical activities that are fun for every age. From newborn to grandpa and everyone in between, there’s something for all to enjoy, including singing, jumping, dancing, instrument play, and more!
This class is perfect for for any age child to explore and interact with all ages of other children for a fun musical learning experience. This class is also great for families with siblings of different ages to attend together, which can be a unique family bonding experience.
2023-2024 School Year Classes – starting September 2023
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
- A $20 non-refundable annual registration fee per child initiates your enrollment.
- Siblings under 6 months of age attend Mixed-Age class free of charge!
- Classes run continuously, September through May. Enroll anytime!
- Membership benefits include 45-minute weekly classes; new music every four weeks via the Kindermusik App; unlimited access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age appropriate activities; a special birthday gift; and fun holiday celebration classes!
- You are welcome to transfer days/times/age groups if needed. Check with your educator regarding class schedule and availability.
- Enjoy unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment.
- Refer a friend and save! You’ll receive $10 off your next tuition payment when a new-to-Kindermusik family enrolls.