Lenexa and South Overland Park
Following guidelines and recommendations from local health authorities and medical professionals, we continue to monitor the COVID-19 numbers in our area and keep policies in place for the safety of our students.
We reserve the right to change our mask requirements at any time, based on CDC recommendations and local transmission levels, and will notify parents should the need arise to start requiring masks.
The CDC updates the recommended masking status weekly on Thursdays. You can view the latest community transmission information about each county here:
Keeping Our Classrooms Safe and Healthy
- We take care to clean and disinfect all instruments and props between each use.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in all classrooms and waiting areas.
- At this time, only one adult will be permitted to attend with each student. No extra siblings or unregistered mobile children will be allowed in the studios, with the exception of babies worn in a carrier, held, or secured in a car seat or stroller. If a family member is visiting and would like to attend class with you, please ask your educator at least 24 hours in advance so she can verify and reserve space for a visitor.
- Siblings may attend Gathering Time and Sharing Time in our upper-level classes, and wait with their caregivers in our waiting areas during class. If your enrolled child is uncomfortable being in the classroom without you and you bring a sibling to class regularly, please consider enrolling them both in a Mixed-Age class.
- Please continue to distance yourself from other families in our waiting areas. Shared toys have been removed to avoid extra cleaning and sanitizing for the time being. When your class is finished, please gather your personal items and leave the building in a timely manner to avoid overcrowding.
In Case of Illness
- Please don’t attend class if you or your child are ill, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- If you have a question about whether you should attend class, please contact us.
- Educators will cancel class if they are ill and cannot obtain a substitute.
Returning to Class After Illness from or Exposure to COVID-19
We ask that you follow the CDC’s guidelines for determining when it is safe to return to class after a COVID-19 illness or exposure.
Our generous makeup class policy allows you to attend makeup classes as long as you are enrolled.