We’re so excited you’ll be attending a class with us! Whether this is your first visit or you’re attending a makeup session at a location other than your regular class, we hope you’ll find this information helpful!
Lenexa Location: Lenexa United Methodist Church
We are located inside Lenexa United Methodist Church; 9138 Caenen Lake Road, Lenexa, Kansas, 66213. LUMC is two blocks east of Pflumm, and can be accessed from Santa Fe Trail Drive or 91st Terrace. Park on the west side of the building; enter through the northernmost door on the west side by entering code 3223* (be sure to include the asterisk). Classes meet on the lower level in room 129 and 127. For your convenience, you can access the lower level via stairs or elevator.
The temperature in our classrooms at Lenexa UMC can be unpredictable, so we suggest wearing layers to stay comfortable. When you arrive, please place diaper bags, coats, shoes, etc. in room 125, down the hall from our classrooms.
Kansas City Location: St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Brookside
We are located inside St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church; 6401 Wornall Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64113. Park on the south side of the building; enter the doors on the east (Wornall) side of the building.
All classes will be held in the Auxiliary Room, which is the first door on your left once you enter the church.
To maintain a safe & secure environment, the doors will automatically unlock 15 minutes before your class starts, and will automatically lock 15 minutes after your class starts. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your class starts, you may knock loudly on the door.
When you arrive, please place diaper bags, coats, shoes, etc. in the storage area near our classroom door.
South Overland Park Location: Village Presbyterian Church on Antioch
We are located inside Village Presbyterian Church on Antioch, 14895 Antioch Road, Overland Park, Kansas 66221. VOA is one block north of 151st Street, and can be accessed from 148th Street or 150th Street on the east side of Antioch Road. Park on the east side of the building; enter through the main door on the east side. Look for the Kindermusik flag!
The doors will be unlocked for you. However, if you have trouble getting in, you can ring the doorbell to speak with office staff. Once you’re in the lobby, follow the signs to go downstairs to the InJoy Music classroom. We’ll meet on the lower level in room 132. For your convenience, you can access the lower level via stairs or elevator.
How to Best Enjoy Your Class
- Children can go barefoot or wear socks; we recommend that adults wear socks.
- Dress comfortably…we will be sitting, crawling, rolling, jumping, and more, so keep this in mind when choosing your attire. Additionally, the temperature in our classroom at Village Presbyterian can be unpredictable, so we suggest wearing layers to stay comfortable.
- When you arrive, please place diaper bags, coats, shoes, etc. in the cubbies at the back of the classroom.
- During class, the most important thing you can do for your child is to be an active and patient role model. It is not uncommon for a child to attend several classes before feeling comfortable in class.
- Don’t be discouraged – what a child is absorbing in class is often evidenced in the comfort of the home environment rather than in a certain level of participation in class.