“My little one is walking everywhere! Busy, busy busy!”
Get ready to sing, play, and move with your little one in this high-energy music class designed to be just right for children under two years of age. This Kindermusik curriculum focuses on your child’s beginning movement, helping to build the muscles your baby needs to walk, and vocal development, helping to nurture your child’s speaking and singing voice. With a mix of both parent-child joint activities and child-focused activities, you’ll be able to join right in on all the singing and dancing while also getting the chance to observe how your older baby or toddler learns on her own. Embark on Kindermusik’s fun exploration of singing, swaying, laughing, and playing through a just-right mix of early-childhood vocal play and language development, together time, and music and movement activities!
2022-2023 School Year Classes – starting September 2022
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
- 2022-2023 session starts September 10 and ends May 20.
- A $20 non-refundable registration fee holds your spot.
- School year tuition is streamlined into nine equal monthly installments of $65 (September 1 through May 1) for your budgeting convenience. Though the payments occur monthly, they do not reflect a certain number of classes per month.
- Enrollment guarantees your spot in class for the school year; however, you may withdraw at any time by providing written notice before the last day of any month.
- Class days, times, and educators subject to change.
- Masks may be required, based on availability of vaccines for children under 5 and community transmission levels. Exact mask requirements for this class will be sent the week before classes begin.
- A welcome gift at your first School Year class
- A comprehensive music library via the Kindermusik App
- Access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age-appropriate activities
- A special birthday gift
- Fun holiday celebration classes
- Unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment
- Flexible scheduling – change classes, days, or times when needed
- Sibling discounts and referral rewards