“My little one is walking everywhere! Busy, busy busy!”
Get ready to sing, play, and move with your little one in this high-energy music class designed to be just right for children under two years of age. This Kindermusik curriculum focuses on your child’s beginning movement, helping to build the muscles your baby needs to walk, and vocal development, helping to nurture your child’s speaking and singing voice. With a mix of both parent-child joint activities and child-focused activities, you’ll be able to join right in on all the singing and dancing while also getting the chance to observe how your older baby or toddler learns on her own. Embark on Kindermusik’s fun exploration of singing, swaying, laughing, and playing through a just-right mix of early-childhood vocal play and language development, together time, and music and movement activities!
2022-2023 School Year Classes – starting September 2022
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
- 2022-2023 session runs September 10 through May 20.
- Enroll anytime – no need to wait for a new “semester” or “session!”
- A $20 non-refundable registration fee per student activates your enrollment each year.
- Tuition is billed monthly. See our policies page for more information.
- Once you’re enrolled in our classes, your spot is secure for the school year! However, we realize that a number of factors may necessitate a change in your enrollment. Visit our policies page to learn about class transfer, promotion, and withdrawal.
- Class days, times, and educators subject to change.
- Masks may be required, based on availability of vaccines for children under 5 and community transmission levels. Check our COVID-19 page for more information.
- A welcome gift at your first School Year class
- A comprehensive music library via the Kindermusik App
- Access to online parent resources, printables, videos, craft ideas, and age-appropriate activities
- A special birthday gift
- Fun holiday celebration classes
- Unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment
- Flexible scheduling – change classes, days, or times when needed
- Sibling discounts and referral rewards