“I’d love for my child to play an instrument – maybe piano, violin, or guitar. But is now the right time?”
In Level 5, your budding musician will develop crucial skills in singing and vocal development, focused listening, playing instruments, and reading and composing music. Creative movement or dances are combined with music fundamentals for the perfect pressure-free preparation for piano, violin, or voice classes.
Our first year of Level 5 introduces the glockenspiel, a pre-keyboard instrument. In Year 2, we learn the two-string dulcimer, a stringed instrument, and the recorder, a wind instrument. At the end of our two-year program, you’ll be fully equipped to decide which direction to take next in your musical journey – and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Through a variety of interactive, fun, and engaging activities, students explore many facets of the musical experience, including speaking, singing, moving, dancing, listening, creating and playing instruments as well as learning basic musical notation.
2022-2023 School Year Classes – starting September 2022
Click column heading to sort; click an individual class for details.
Young Child Year 1 is listed as ages 5-7 below; Young Child Year 2 is listed as ages 6-7.
- 2022-2023 session starts September 10 and ends May 20.
- A $20 non-refundable registration fee holds your spot.
- School year tuition is streamlined into nine equal monthly installments of $65 (September 1 through May 1) for your budgeting convenience. Though the payments occur monthly, they do not reflect a certain number of classes per month.
- Fall materials fee of $75 will be charged September 1 (or at the time of enrollment, whichever is later).
- Spring materials fee of $55 (Year 1) or $65 (Year 2) will be charged January 1.
- Due to the progressive nature of this curriculum, we do not accept new enrollments after October 1.
- Satisfactory completion of Year 1 is a prerequisite of Year 2.
- Enrollment guarantees your spot in class for the school year; however, you may withdraw at any time by providing written notice before the last day of any month.
- Class days, times, and educators subject to change.
- Masks may be required, based on availability of vaccines for children under 5 and community transmission levels. Exact mask requirements for this class will be sent the week before classes begin.
- A welcome gift at your first School Year class
- 60-minute weekly classes
- Full sets of beautifully produced materials and instruments
- A comprehensive music library via the Kindermusik App
- A special birthday gift
- Fun holiday celebration classes
- Unlimited makeup classes for the duration of your enrollment
- Flexible scheduling – change classes, days, or times when needed
- Sibling discounts and referral rewards