- 9/12-17: First week of classes
- 10/25-31: Halloween Celebrations
- Our classrooms will be very spooky this week! Please dress your child in his/her costume and bring a treat for each child in class (your educator will provide you with a list ahead of time); be sure we are aware of any food allergies beforehand.
- 11/1-12/3: Fall Service Project
- This fall, we will be donating new and unwrapped toys to Toys for Tots. Thank you for your participation and generosity!
- 11/21-26: Thanksgiving Break
- 12/2: Holiday Drop & Shop
- From 6-8pm, leave your kiddos with us and you can have a night off – feel free to finish up some holiday shopping, go out to a quiet dinner, or just relax for a bit. We’ll provide fun activities and crafts! This event is our gift to you for being an InJoy Music family, but space is limited and an RSVP is required.
- 12/12-17: Pajama Week!
- Wear your warmest and fuzziest pajamas to help us celebrate the holiday season together. You won’t want to miss this!
- 12/18-1/1: Winter Break
- No matter what holidays you celebrate, we hope you enjoy this time with your families. See you in 2017!
- 1/2: Classes resume
- 2/13-18: Valentine Parties
- Can you feel the love? Please bring a valentine for each child in class (your educator will provide you with a list ahead of time), and be sure we are aware of any food allergies beforehand.
- 3/13-18: Spring Break
- 3/20: Summer 2017 & School Year 2017-2018 enrollment begins for current families
- Enrollment opens to the public April 3.
- Summer classes begin July 6.
- School Year classes begin September 11.
- 4/1-30: Spring Service Project
- This year’s beneficiary is Happy Bottoms, a local diaper bank. Please bring in diapers – they can be in opened packages – or a monetary donation. Let’s try and beat our donation record of over 3,000 diapers!
- 5/15-20: Last Week of Classes
- 7/6: Summer Classes Begin
- 7/27-29: NO CLASSES – Kindermusik National Conferences
- 9/11: First Week of School Year 2017-2018 Classes